Skip To Content

You are here:  Help > AskSPC

Click logo to email AskSPC or
For Assistance by phone, call (806) 716-3300

Click HERE to register online

After registering online, the permit can be picked up from the Dean of Students Office located in the Student Services Building on the Levelland Campus or from a Student Support Specialist at Reese, Lubbock or Plainview Centers.