Skip To Content

2. Official transcript(s)
   •   an official high school transcript with date of graduation or
   •   a certified copy of GED certificate or scores and
   •   an official college transcript from each and every college attended since high school
3. Evidence of TSI compliance
4. Proof of meningitis vaccination or exemption
South Plains College does not have a deadline to submit an application for admission. An application for admission takes approximately one week to process. Peak periods require a longer processing time. You are encouraged to apply early.
  • Students are urged to login to MySPC/CampusConnect to see any holds on their account.
  • Each hold will include contact information and instructions.
  • When all holds are lifted, student will be able to register for classes.
All entering students must provide proof that the meningitis vaccination was administered at least 10 days prior to the first day of the term. Vaccinations must have been received or renewed within the last 5 years. Click here for more information regarding this new Texas law.
Yes. All official transcripts from each college or university attended since leaving high school must be submitted.
If you have taken classes within the past year, you do not have to complete another Application for Admission. If it has been more than 1 year since you last attended SPC, you will need to submit a new application.
  • Complete and print the Student Initiated Drop Form. The form is not available before the Official Census Date or after the last day to drop. Click here for Official Census Dates.
  • Get instructor's signature for each course to be dropped.
  • Return completed form to the Admissions and Records Office with $5 drop fee. You must have a picture ID to complete the drop.
Complete Withdrawals are initiated through the Advising Center. No fee is required.
NOTE: A student CANNOT add, drop, or switch courses through CampusConnect after the semester's registration period is over. Please contact the Advising Center or the Admissions and Records Office.
Currently enrolled SPC students may request an official transcript through MySPC
  • Login to MySPC
  • Select CampusConnect tab
  • Choose Registration Options
  • Click on Transcript Request and follow the instructions
If you are NOT a currently enrolled student, you may request an official transcript by ordering online. Click HERE to order.
The office is closed on major holidays (as follows and subject to change). Click HERE for current Academic Calendar
  • September (Labor Day)
  • October (Fall Break)
  • November (Thanksgiving)
  • December (Christmas Break)
  • January (Martin Luther King Jr. Day)
  • March (Spring Break)
  • April (Easter)
  • May (Memorial Day)
  • July (Independence Day)
Student may login to MySPC
  • Select CampusConnect tab
  • Choose Student Information link
  • Go to Demographic Data
  • Make the appropriate changes
  • Choose Make Changes at the bottom of the page to save information
Or fill out an Admissions Information Change Form
  • Login to MySPC
  • Select the Student tab
  • Click on Admissions and Records on the left hand side
  • Go to Student Forms on the left side of the page
  • Click on the Admissions Information Change Form to access the form and instructions

  • Lists are published 1-2 weeks after grades are posted
  • Any questions may be directed to the appropriate Instructional Division Dean
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA) as amended is a federal law intended to protect the privacy of student educational records accumulated from early childhood through college. FERPA provided parents with certain rights with respect to their children's education records. However, once a student reaches the age of 18 or enters college, the rights previously held by the parents transfer exclusively to the student.
Ordinarily, parents of South Plains College students obtain information about their children's records directly from their children. South Plains College may disclose information to parents if an Authorization to Release Information form has been filed with the Admissions and Records Office.

The payment of a student's tuition by the parent does not, by itself, give the parent the right of access to a student's record. Questions concerning these procedures may be directed to the Registrar’s Office at (806) 716-2371.
Form must be on file with the Admissions and Records Office in order for parents to have access to student record.
  • Students are encouraged to visit with their assigned Academic Advisor for assistance with course selection. Academic Advisor contact information may be found on CampusConnect.
  • Students may also visit with an advisor in the Advising Center for assistance with course selection. The Advising Center may be contacted at 806-716-2366.
  • Students may also register online through CampusConnect
    • Select the REGISTRATION option
    • From the drop down menu choose ADD/DROP COURSES. NOTE: Student must register for any required developmental courses first. Contact your Advisor or the Advising Center for assistance.
    • Use the scrollbar to view available courses. Click on ADD adjacent to the course you wish to add. The course will be added to your schedule, which will be displayed in the top portion of the screen.
    • To add additional courses, repeat steps 2 and 3
Diplomas are mailed approximately six to eight weeks after all final grades have been reported to the office of the Registrar and graduation requirements are reviewed and approved by the instructional deans. If not received after the eighth week, contact Robin Coler (click name for email) or call 806-716-2572.
High school and college transcripts must be official transcripts, either in a sealed envelope or sent electronically from the institution.
Official transcripts may be mailed to:
South Plains College
Admissions Office, Box C
1401 South College Ave
Levelland, TX 79336 
  • Students should meet with their Academic Advisor to discuss graduation.
  • Graduation Applications may be accessed through CampusConnect.
  • Refer to SPC's Academic Calendar for Graduation Application deadline, Commencement Exercises and Announcements.