South Plains College has a new online Scholarship Application System in partnership with AcademicWorks.
NO MORE PAPER SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION TO COMPLETE!
With the SPC Scholarship Application System, you:
- Fill out one simple and secure general scholarship application in a few minutes.
- Are automatically matched to those scholarship opportunities at SPC for which you qualify.
- May be eligible for additional scholarship opportunities by answering a few additional questions.
- Can do a keyword search on all available scholarships to review qualifications.
APPLYING FOR SCHOLARSHIPS...EASY AS 1...2...3
- Go to the SPC Scholarship Application and Award Portal.
- Sign-in to the Application Portal using your MySPC User Name and Password. New incoming students who do not have an SPC User Name or Password must first make application for admission to SPC through ApplyTexas and be admitted to the College.
- Once you sign-in, the first page you see is your "General Application." Read all the instructional and complete the online form that follows. You may also click on the "Applicant Record" tab to ensure your student information on file with SPC is correct.
Scholarship Tip: Have ready the following documents to upload with your application: 1) personal essay; 2) letter of recommendation; 3) resume of extracurricular activities and work/service experiences; 4) college transcripts (new transfer students); 5) high school transcript (new incoming students/dual credit students); 5) ACT/SAT score reports (new incoming students/dual credit students). PDF is the preferred format for uploading documents.